As a professional Life Coach, I have the opportunity to talk to people about their troubles. I hear a lot. The theme that runs through many people’s complaints is that romance is simply f*&ked up in today’s society. There have been signficant shifts in our society in the last 10 years.
- Our new love-affair/addiction to our phones
- The swipe-left/swipe-right availability
- The rise of feminism in the world
- The rise of masculinity in women
- Netfix and chill
- Group dating rather than 1×1
Old romance is dead. New romance is arising. Let’s talk about it.